Wilmington, Delaware – Buying a home is a complex process. Title Insurance – inspections – negotiations – mortgages. To help ensure that your home purchase is profitable and problem free, six area companies have teamed up to sponsor a home buyer’s class to teach you the secrets of successful home buying.
The class is presented in an information packed 2-hour format and held at 1521 Concord Pike, Suite 102 in Wilmington. Whether you personally own a home or this is your first time, you will learn new tips and strategies for getting the best buy and the best mortgage.
At the class, you’ll learn:
- Do I Qualify for the $8,000 First Time Homebuyer Tax Credit?
- How much home can I afford?
- What government programs do I qualify for?
- How many zero down home loan programs do I qualify for?
- What are closing costs?
- What are the important differences between new and resale homes?
- What programs do I qualify for that will pay my closing costs?
- Do I qualify to receive up to $10,000 of Free Government Money?
- Home inspections – do I need one?
- What are the seven steps involved in buying a home?
- Can I see my credit report? Is my credit good enough?
- What’s the best way to find the right home?
- How do mortgages work?
- How to avoid paying thousands more than the home is worth, without even knowing it!
- How can I tap into the Realtor database to find the best homes before anyone else?
There Are More Than 151 Types Of Home Loans!
Do You Know Which One Is Best For You?
You may be able to buy more home than you think. Or maybe you can reduce your monthly payments by 25% or more. Just by taking a few simple steps, you could raise up to $10,000 or more for your downpayment. This means you can have that extra bedroom or two-car garage, just by knowing secrets that few buyers know!
We’ll take the confusion away and replace it with practical, down-to-earth knowledge that you can use now. We’ll make it simple. From getting started to getting moved in, we’ll lead you all the way through the process.
This and lots of other information is yours free with absolutely no obligation of any kind.
The class also includes:
- Mortgage and Insurance Information
- Realtor Home Search Information
- Home Inspection
Class size is limited, so register early.
Class Presented By:
- Nick Natale, Mortgage Consultant, Superior Mortgage.
- Jeffrey Garvey, Real Estate Consultant, Keller Williams Realty.
- Tyler Nixon-Real Estate Attorney, Gary A. Bryde, PA.
- Reliable Home Inspections, Home Inspectors
1521 Concord Pike, Suite 102
Wilmington, DE 19803
Next Class Time and Date:
Thursday, April 15th, 2010
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
To Register, you must call and leave a
(888) 560-4787 Ext. 113